Chemistry - Yahoo! News Search Results
- Chemistry teacher's experiment goes horribly wrong but at least the sprinklers work
A chemistry lesson came to an abrupt end after a teacher's experiment created a huge fireball and set off the emergency sprinkler system. Footage shot by a student in Kentucky shows flames shooting up into the air and sweeping across the ceiling as water sprays from the roof.
- Southwark schoolgirls take part in chemistry challenge at LSBU
The Salters Festival of Chemistry is an initiative of The Salters' Institute, whose aim is to promote the appreciation of chemistry and related sciences among the young.
- UC Chemistry Student Selected to Attend Prestigious Event
University of Canterbury (UC) PhD chemistry student Sandra Atkinson is to join an elite group of international young scientists.
- Chemistry awards presented at Bridgewater College
BRIDGEWATER — Bridgewater College’s chemistry department has recognized students for their accomplishments in chemistry and research.
- Courtside Chemistry: How NBA's Phil Jackson Won 'Eleven Rings'
Jackson is famous for his philosophical take on basketball and for the many stars he led to championship triumphs. He taught his players yoga and gave them assigned reading — but also pushed them to intensely practice fundamental skills. His new book looks back on a legendary coaching career.
- WATCH: Teacher's Chemistry Experiment Takes A Turn For The Worst
It's embarrassing enough when you accidentally set off the fire sprinklers during a chemistry class, and even more so if you're the teacher. It all...
- Chemistry release on May 24th
Sriram Kodali and Amitha Rao are acting as the lead pair in a film titled Chemistry. Manasuki manasuki madhya is the tagline of the film. Vacchaspathi is the director and the film is being produced under Vivid journey creations banner.
- American Chemical Society podcast: Green chemistry mobile app
( American Chemical Society ) The latest episode in the American Chemical Society's award-winning Global Challenges/Chemistry Solutions podcast series describes the first mobile application to foster wider use of the environmentally friendly and sustainable principles of green chemistry.
- Tiruvanmiyur school bags top three ranks in Bio-chemistry
We did not expect this subject to be so interesting, toppers tell Asha Sridhar
- Buena chemistry team grabs first at EAC
The first-place overall winners were the Chemikazes, from Buena, and included (from left) Dillon Snyder, Caryn Zaruba, Dylan Lewis, and Michael Mans. THATCHER — Buena High School chemistry students, members of “The Chemikazes,” left their mark on Eastern Arizona College last month, finishing first at a nine-area high school chemistry competition. EAC dean of instruction, Dr. Phil McBride ...